Pension Plan Summary Plan Description

12.2 Transfers To or From Your Home Fund

You may transfer contributions from this Plan to another IBEW local union's plan ("Participating Plan") that is your "Home Fund" under the Reciprocal Agreement if you register on the Electronic Reciprocal Transfer System ("ERTS") and present a valid photo identification at your Home Fund, the Participating Plan covering the area in which you have registered for work, or an assisting IBEW local union. You must agree in writing and electronically (via ERTS) that you will (i) be bound by your electronic signature on ERTS and (ii) recognize an approved authorization and release regarding reciprocal transfers under the Reciprocal Agreement.

If the Plan is your Home Fund and you work or expect to work in the jurisdiction of another IBEW local union, you may, by using ERTS, authorize the transfer of contributions from a Participating Plan to this Plan if (i) you are a member of IBEW Local 6 and currently have Credited Service in the Plan or (ii) you are not a member of IBEW Local 6 but have accumulated Pension Credit in this Plan and do not have pension credit under the Participating Plan.

The effective date of any transfer to the Plan is the first day of the month in which you have properly registered on ERTS, provided you meet the eligibility requirements to claim the Plan as your Home Fund. The Participating Plan will transfer to this Plan the contributions paid on your behalf. Reciprocity will remain in effect unless, and until, you complete a Request for Cessation of Transfer on ERTS. For further information regarding the procedure, contact the Plan Office.

The Reciprocal Agreement may be changed or amended from time to time by vote of the participating trusts throughout the United States. To determine whether changes have occurred in the Reciprocal Agreement since the printing of this booklet, contact the Plan Office.